How to order your custom printed Child Resistant folding boxes
1. Have a look at this picture: the icons, text and colors shown on that picture are mandatory as they are part of the Child Resistant Certified Design
2. Download the artwork template which shows the areas that you can custom print
3. Draw your artwork on the template. These are the requirements:
Accepted file formats: only .pdf and .ai (version 1.5 or later versions), 1:1 Scale (not password protected).
All files should be sent in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black). Images in Pantone or RGB will be converted automatically.
All the text should be converted into vector format.
The resolution should be between 250 and 300 dpi.
Maximum file size: 100 mb.
4. Upload your artwork file by pressing the button at the top of this page.
5. Add 10000 pieces or more, proceed to the check out and finalize your purchase.
6. We will shortly review your artwork file and email it back to you for approval.
7. Send back to us your approved file.
8. We will print your boxes and ship them to you within 5 work weeks.
Job done! Enjoy your Child Resistant Cartons!
Available only in the US and Canada.
Quantity: 10000 pieces. 5000 pack is also available.
The price includes custom printing and shipping. Custom duties and taxes might apply and are not included.
Size: inches 2.93x1.04x3.68 - mm 74,50x26,50x93,50 (AxBxH: refer to the second picture).
Description: a ready-to-use, Child Resistant cardboard folding box that comes with an attached key that unlocks it: difficult to open for children, easy for elders. It relocks automatically when closed.
It is entirely made of a special tear-resistant cardboard.
Certified: Child Resistant certified for the US (16 CFR § 1700.20) and Europe (BS EN ISO 8317).
Custom printed: before you can check out, you will be asked to upload your artwork file.
Finishing: 4 color printed and coated with a water based varnish.
Delivery time: within 5 weeks after the payment is taken and the artwork is finalized.
If you need more information do not hesitate to write to us. We will be happy to clarify any doubts